Ravens vs Bengals Game Info
Baltimore Ravens (6-2, 3-1 Away) vs. Cincinnati Bengals (0-8, 0-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 10, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Paul Brown Stadium – Cincinnati, OH
Ravens vs Bengals Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAL: (-500) | CIN: (+400)
Spread: BAL: -10.5 (-115) | CIN: +10.5 (-105)
Total: 44.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BAL: 63% | CIN: 37%
Odds to Win the AFC North: BAL: (-800) | CIN: (+60000)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: BAL: (+1000) | CIN: (+200000)
Ravens vs Bengals Betting Trends
- Baltimore is 4-1 straight up in its last five road games.
- Baltimore has won four games in a row, scoring at least 23 points in each contest.
- Cincinnati is 6-1 straight up in its last seven home games against Baltimore.
- Cincinnati is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Baltimore.
Ravens vs Bengals Stats
- Baltimore is averaging 31.4 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 1 in the NFL).
- Baltimore is surrendering 22.0 PPG this season (No. 16 in the NFL).
- Cincinnati is averaging 15.5 PPG this season (No. 29 in the NFL).
- Cincinnati is surrendering 26.2 PPG this season (No. 24 in the NFL).
- Baltimore defeated the New England Patriots, 37-20, in Week 9.
- Cincinnati lost to the Los Angeles Rams, 24-10, in Week 8. The Bengals were on bye in Week 9.
Ravens vs Bengals Prop Bet
All Ravens-Bengals odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Baltimore Ravens by 1-13 points (+145) – The Bengals come off their bye week to face the red-hot Ravens, who have won four straight, the last being against the previously undefeated Patriots. While the Bengals will look to rejuvenate their offense with the insertion of Ryan Finley at quarterback, their defense should continue to struggle in containing Lamar Jackson, who ran for 152 yards and a touchdown when these two teams last faced off in Week 6. The Ravens should also be able to shut down the Bengals' passing attack, as their secondary has been playing lights out since the addition of Marcus Peters.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.