Ravens vs Patriots Week 10 Game Info
NFL Week 10 Game
Baltimore Ravens (6-2, 4-0 Away) vs. New England Patriots (3-5, 2-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 15, 2020
Time: 8:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Gillette Stadium — Foxboro, MA
Ravens vs Patriots Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAL: (-320) | NE: (+260)
Spread: BAL: -6.5 (-120) | NE: +6.5 (-102)
Total: 43.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BAL: (95%) | NE: (5%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: BAL: (+950) | NE: (+12000)
Ravens vs Patriots Expert Prediction & Pick
Ravens vs Patriots expert prediction and picks are from Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Ravens
Ravens vs Patriots Betting Trends
- Baltimore is 13-5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 19 games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Baltimore's last nine games.
- New England is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in five of New England's last six games against Baltimore.
Ravens vs Patriots Stats
- Baltimore is averaging 28.4 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 8 in the NFL).
- Baltimore is surrendering 17.8 PPG this season (No. 1 in the NFL).
- New England is averaging 20.8 PPG this season (No. 28 in the NFL).
- New England is surrendering 24.2 PPG this season (No. 12 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.