Cover Photo: Getty Images
Raptors vs Magic Game Info
Toronto Raptors (58-24, 26-15 Away) vs. Orlando Magic (42-40, 25-16 Home)
Date: Friday, April 19, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Location: Amway Center – Orlando, FL
Raptors vs Magic Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TOR: (-174) | ORL: (+148)
Spread: TOR: -4 (-110) | ORL: +4 (-110)
Total: 210 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TOR: 90% | ORL: 10%
Raptors vs Magic Betting Trends & Stats
- Toronto is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 games against Orlando dating back to 2017.
- The total has gone under in seven of the last 10 games between Toronto and Orlando dating back to 2017.
- The total has gone under in six of the last 10 Toronto games.
- Orlando is 7-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- Toronto is 4-1 ATS in its last five road games.
Raptors vs Magic Prop Bet
All Raptors-Magic betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Match / Total Points: Toronto Raptors Win / Over 211.5 (+230) – The Raptors were a significantly better team than the Magic during the regular season. Toronto finished third in the NBA in average scoring margin at +6.2 points per game (PPG) and a 59-23 record, compared to Orlando whose averaging scoring margin was 0.4 PPG (No. 14) and a 42-40 record. Despite having a good defense, Toronto played in a lot of high-scoring games on the road this season, with the total going over in 23 of the 41 games. Meanwhile, the Magic have had seven of their last 10 games' total go over.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.