Rangers vs Tigers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 27
By Duel Staff
The MLB slate on Saturday includes the Texas Rangers facing the Detroit Tigers.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Rangers vs Tigers Game Info
- Texas Rangers (58-67) vs. Detroit Tigers (48-78)
- Date: Saturday, August 27, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Globe Life Field -- Arlington, Texas
Rangers vs Tigers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TEX: (-118) | DET: (+100)
- Spread: TEX: +1.5 (-205) | DET: -1.5 (+168)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Rangers vs Tigers Probable Starting Pitchers
The Rangers will start Dallas Keuchel versus the Tigers and Eduardo Rodriguez (2-3).
Rangers vs Tigers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rangers win (50.7%)
Rangers vs Tigers Moneyline
- Texas is the favorite, -118 on the moneyline, while Detroit is a +100 underdog on the road.
Rangers vs Tigers Spread
The Tigers are 1.5-run favorites on the runline against the Rangers. The Tigers are +168 to cover, and the Rangers are -205.
Rangers vs Tigers Over/Under
- Rangers versus Tigers on August 27 has an over/under of 8 runs, with the odds on the over -105 and the under set at -115.
Rangers vs Tigers Betting Trends
- The Rangers have come away with 21 wins in the 49 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- Texas has a mark of 22-29 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by -108 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with Texas have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 59 of 122 chances this season.
- The Tigers have won 33% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (29-59).
- Detroit has gone 29-59 when it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of -108 or longer (33%).
- Detroit has played in 107 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 38 times (38-63-6).