Rangers vs Red Sox Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Thursday, June 13
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Rangers vs Red Sox Game Info
Texas Rangers (36-31, 12-19 Away) vs. Boston Red Sox (35-34, 16-17 Home)
Date: Thursday, June 13, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Fenway Park– Boston, MA
Rangers vs Red Sox Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TEX: (+210) | BOS: (-245)
Spread: TEX: +1.5 (+100) | BOS: -1.5 (-116)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TEX: 28% | BOS: 72%
Probable Pitcher: TEX: Adrian Sampson (5-3, 3.72 ERA) | BOS: David Price (4-2, 2.70 ERA)
Rangers vs Red Sox Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Texas' last 14 games.
- Texas is 9-4 straight up in its last 13 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Boston's last five games.
- Boston is 2-5 straight up in its last seven games.
Rangers vs Red Sox Stats
- Texas is averaging 5.67 runs per game this season (No. 2 in MLB).
- Boston is averaging 5.20 runs per game this season (No. 8 in MLB).
- Adrian Sampson surrendered four earned runs in 4 2/3 innings pitched in his lone start against Boston (June 18, 2016).
- David Price has surrendered 10 earned runs in his last three starts against Texas (17 2/3 innings pitched).
Rangers vs Red Sox Prop Bet
All Rangers-Red Sox betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- David Price - Strikeouts: Over 6.5 (-118) – Price has been on a roll lately, averaging 7.33 Ks per game over his last three starts. Meanwhile, the Texas Rangers are striking out an average of 9.82 times per game this season, which is the third-worst mark in MLB this season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.