Rangers vs Kings Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
New York Rangers (23-9-4, 13-6-2 Away) vs. Los Angeles Kings (17-13-5, 11-8-2 Home)
Date: Monday, January 10, 2022
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: crypto.com Arena — Los Angeles, CA
Rangers vs Kings Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYR: (-110) | LAK: (-110)
Spread: NYR: +1.5 (-280) | LAK: -1.5 (+220)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: NYR: (+1900) | LAK: (+8500)
Rangers vs Kings Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Los Angeles Kings win (50.7%)
Rangers vs Kings Betting Trends
- The Rangers are 1-4 straight up in their last five games against Los Angeles.
- Los Angeles is 5-2 straight up in its last seven home games.
- The total has hit the under in six of the Rangers' last 10 games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Los Angeles' last 12 games.
Rangers vs Kings Prop Bets
- Mika Zibanejad — 0.5: Over (+210) | Under (-265)
- Anze Kopitar — 0.5: Over (+245) | Under (-320)
- Chris Kreider — 0.5: Over (+176) | Under (-220)
- Adam Fox — 0.5: Over (-105) | Under (-115)
- Anze Kopitar — 0.5: Over (-104) | Under (-118)
- Drew Doughty — 0.5: Over (+102) | Under (-124)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.