The MLB schedule on Sunday includes the Texas Rangers taking on the Oakland Athletics.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this matchup.
Rangers vs Athletics Game Info
- Texas Rangers (42-51) vs. Oakland Athletics (35-62)
- Date: Sunday, July 24, 2022
- Time: 4:07 PM ET
- Venue: Oakland Coliseum -- Oakland, California
Rangers vs Athletics Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TEX: (-138) | OAK: (+118)
- Spread: TEX: -1.5 (+122) | OAK: +1.5 (-146)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Rangers vs Athletics Probable Starting Pitchers
The Texas Rangers will hand the ball to Martin Perez (7-2, 2.68 ERA), who is looking for win No. 8 on the season, and the Athletics will counter with Paul Blackburn (6-5, 3.62 ERA).
Rangers vs Athletics Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rangers win (52.9%)
Rangers vs Athletics Moneyline
- Oakland is a +118 underdog on the moneyline, while Texas is a -138 favorite on the road.
Rangers vs Athletics Spread
- The Athletics are hosting the Rangers, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Athletics are +122 to cover the spread, and the Rangers are -146.
Rangers vs Athletics Over/Under
- An over/under of 7 has been set for Rangers-Athletics on July 24, with the over being -118 and the under -104.
Rangers vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The Rangers have been victorious in 15, or 40.5%, of the 37 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, Texas has been victorious eight times in 14 chances when named as a favorite of at least -138 or better on the moneyline.
- Texas' games have gone over the total in 43 of their 90 opportunities.
- The Athletics have been the moneyline underdog 76 total times this season. They've gone 28-48 in those games.
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +118 or longer, Oakland has gone 22-39 (36.1%).
- Oakland has played in 89 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 35 times (35-49-5).