Rangers vs Athletics Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Sunday, September 22
By Zach Brunner
Rangers vs Athletics Game Info
Texas Rangers (74-91, 32-48 Away) vs. Oakland Athletics (94-61, 52-28 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 22, 2019
Time: 4:07 p.m. EST
Venue: Oakland Coliseum – Oakland, CA
Rangers vs Athletics Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TEX: (+166) | OAK: (-194)
Spread: TEX: +1.5 (-120) | OAK: -1.5 (+102)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TEX: 25% | OAK: 75%
Probable Pitcher: TEX: Lance Lynn (14-11, 3.77 ERA) | OAK: Tanner Roark (4-1, 3.83 ERA)
Rangers vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in four of Texas' last five games.
- Texas is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven road games against Oakland.
- Oakland is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Texas.
- Oakland is 10-1 straight up in its last 11 games.
Rangers vs Athletics Stats
- Texas is averaging 4.90 runs per game this season (No. 12 in MLB).
- Oakland is averaging 5.35 runs per game this season (No. 6 in MLB).
- Lance Lynn is 1-1 with a 6.46 ERA in three career starts against Oakland.
- Tanner Roark is 0-3 with a 2.25 ERA in three career starts against Texas.
Rangers vs Athletics Prop Bet
All Rangers-Athletics betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Inning Total Runs: 0 Runs (-120) — Oakland has scored in just 26.45 percent of first innings this season, and the Athletics have also gone scoreless in three of their last four first frames as well. Texas has scored in 33.55 percent of first innings, but this drops to 27.50 percent on the road. The Rangers have been held scoreless in each of their last five first innings.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.