On Friday in the MLB, the Texas Rangers are playing the Boston Red Sox.
All the information you need to make smart wagers on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Rangers vs Red Sox Game Info
- Texas Rangers (13-17) vs. Boston Red Sox (11-20)
- Date: Friday, May 13, 2022
- Time: 8:05 PM ET
- Venue: Globe Life Field -- Arlington, Texas
Rangers vs Red Sox Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TEX: (-118) | BOS: (+100)
- Spread: TEX: +1.5 (-205) | BOS: -1.5 (+168)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Rangers vs Red Sox Probable Starting Pitchers
The Rangers will start Dane Dunning (1-1) against the Red Sox and Nick Pivetta (0-4).
Rangers vs Red Sox Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rangers win (50.1%)
Rangers vs Red Sox Moneyline
- Texas is the favorite, -118 on the moneyline, while Boston is a +100 underdog on the road.
Rangers vs Red Sox Spread
- The Red Sox are 1.5-run favorites against the spread for this matchup with the Rangers. The Red Sox are +168 to cover, while the Rangers are -205 to cover as a 1.5-run underdog on the runline.
Rangers vs Red Sox Over/Under
- A total of 8.5 runs has been set for the Rangers-Red Sox game on May 13, with the over available at -102 and the under at -120.
Rangers vs Red Sox Betting Trends
- The Rangers have been chosen as favorites in seven games this year and have walked away with the win three times (42.9%) in those games.
- This year, Texas has won three of seven games when listed as at least -118 or better on the moneyline.
- Texas and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 13 of their 30 opportunities.
- The Red Sox have won 27.8% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (5-13).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of -100 or longer, Boston has gone 5-10 (33.3%).
- Boston has had an over/under set by bookmakers 32 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in nine of those games (9-21-2).