The New York Rangers are among the NHL squads in action on Tuesday, up against the Carolina Hurricanes.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about NHL betting lines, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Rangers vs Hurricanes Game Info
- New York Rangers (51-22-6) vs. Carolina Hurricanes (52-20-8)
- Date: Tuesday, April 26, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: Madison Square Garden -- New York City, New York
Rangers vs Hurricanes Odds & Spread
- All NHL odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYR: (-120) | CAR: (+100)
- Spread: NYR: -1.5 (+202) | CAR: +1.5 (-250)
- Total: 5.5 -- Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Rangers vs Hurricanes Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rangers win (54.9%)
Rangers vs Hurricanes Spread
The Rangers are favored by 1.5 goals at home against the Hurricanes. The Rangers are +202 to cover the spread, while the Hurricanes are -250.
Rangers vs Hurricanes Over/Under
Rangers versus Hurricanes, on April 26, has an over/under of 6, with the over being -122 and the under +100.
Rangers vs Hurricanes Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Rangers-Hurricanes, New York is the favorite at -120, and Carolina is +100 playing on the road.