MLB action on Monday includes the Texas Rangers playing the Oakland Athletics.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Rangers vs Athletics Game Info
- Texas Rangers (39-44) vs. Oakland Athletics (29-58)
- Date: Monday, July 11, 2022
- Time: 8:05 PM ET
- Venue: Globe Life Field -- Arlington, Texas
Rangers vs Athletics Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TEX: (-178) | OAK: (+150)
- Spread: TEX: -1.5 (+108) | OAK: +1.5 (-130)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Rangers vs Athletics Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Spencer Howard (0-1) for the Texas Rangers, and Adrian Martinez (2-1) for the Oakland Athletics.
Rangers vs Athletics Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rangers win (53.5%)
Rangers vs Athletics Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Athletics-Rangers, Oakland is the underdog at +150, and Texas is -178 playing at home.
Rangers vs Athletics Spread
- The Rangers are favored by 1.5 runs at home against the Athletics. The Rangers are +108 to cover the spread, while the Athletics are -130.
Rangers vs Athletics Over/Under
- The Rangers-Athletics game on July 11 has been given an over/under of 8.5 runs. The over is set at -112 and the under at -108.
Rangers vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The Rangers have come away with 13 wins in the 31 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- Oddsmakers have given Texas the best odds of winning they have seen this season with a -178 moneyline listed for this contest.
- Texas and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 37 of their 80 opportunities.
- The Athletics have been the underdog on the moneyline 67 total times this season. They've gone 23-44 in those games.
- Oakland has an 11-21 record (winning just 34.4% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +150 or longer.
- In the 79 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Oakland, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 31 times (31-43-5).