Rams vs Raiders Game Info
Los Angeles Rams (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Oakland Raiders (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 10, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Oakland Coliseum – Oakland, CA
Rams vs Raiders Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAR: (+180) | OAK: (-225)
Spread: LAR: +5 (-122) | OAK: -5 (-106)
Total: 35.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LAR: 45% | OAK: 55%
Rams vs Raiders Betting Trends
- The Rams are 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last 6 games against Oakland.
- The total has hit the under in six of the Rams' last seven road games, dating back to last season.
- Oakland is 4-8 ATS in its last 12 games, dating back to last season.
- Oakland is 5-11 straight up in its last 16 games against an opponent in the NFC.
Rams vs Raiders Stats
- The Rams averaged 30.8 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 2 in the NFL).
- The Rams surrendered 23.3 PPG last season (No. 18 in the NFL).
- Oakland averaged 18.1 PPG last season (No. 28 in the NFL).
- Oakland surrendered 29.2 PPG last season (No. 32 in the NFL).
Rams vs Raiders Prop Bet
All Rams-Raiders odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Oakland Raiders by 14+ Points (+230) – The Rams were absolutely terrible away from the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum last preseason, losing both of their road games by an average of 27 points. Additionally, Los Angeles only scored seven points combined between those two contests. The Raiders, on the other hand, held serve during the 2018 preseason, finishing 2-0 at the Coliseum.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.