Raiders vs Broncos Week 17 Game Info
NFL Week 17 Game
Las Vegas Raiders (7-8, 5-2 Away) vs. Denver Broncos (5-10, 2-5 Home)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 3, 2021
Time: 4:25 p.m. EST
Venue: Empower Field at Mile High — Denver, CO
Raiders vs Broncos Spread & Odds
All NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LV: (-148) | DEN: (+126)
Spread: LV: -2.5 (-118) | DEN: +2.5 (-104)
Total: 50.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LV: (78%) | DEN: (22%)
Raiders vs Broncos Expert Prediction & Pick
All Raiders-Broncos expert predictions and picks according to Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Raiders
Raiders vs Broncos Betting Trends
- Las Vegas is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Las Vegas' last six games.
- Denver is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Denver's last seven games.
Raiders vs Broncos Stats
- Las Vegas is averaging 26.8 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 11 in the NFL).
- Las Vegas is surrendering 29.8 PPG this season (No. 29 in the NFL).
- Denver is averaging 19.5 PPG this season (T-No. 29 in the NFL).
- Denver is surrendering 27.6 PPG this season (No. 25 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.