Quinnipiac vs Rider Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for January 19 College Basketball Game
By Duel Staff
The Quinnipiac Bobcats will face the Rider Broncs in college basketball action on Wednesday.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this matchup, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Quinnipiac vs Rider Point Spread
Quinnipiac is favored by 5.5 points versus Rider. Quinnipiac is -110 to cover the spread, while Rider is -110.
Quinnipiac vs Rider Over/Under
A total of 142.5 points has been set for the Quinnipiac-Rider matchup on January 19, with the over available at -106 and the under at -114.
Quinnipiac vs Rider Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Quinnipiac vs. Rider reveal Quinnipiac as the favorite (-250) and Rider as the underdog (+202).
Quinnipiac vs Rider Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Quinnipiac vs Rider Betting Trends
- Quinnipiac has seven wins in 15 games against the spread (ATS) this season.
- As a 5.5-point favorite or greater, the Bobcats have one win ATS (1-2) this season.
- This year, six of Quinnipiac's 15 games have hit the over.
- Rider is 9-5-0 against the spread this year.
- The Broncs are unbeaten ATS (6-0) as a 5.5-point underdog or more this season.
- Rider has seen five of its 15 games hit the over.
Quinnipiac vs Rider Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Quinnipiac: (-250) | Rider: (+202)
- Spread: Quinnipiac: -5.5 (-110) | Rider: +5.5 (-110)
- Total: 142.5 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!