Quarantillo vs Benitez Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 31 — Featherweight Bout
Billy Quarantillo (15-3-0, 6 KO's, 5 Submissions) vs. Gabriel "Moggly" Benitez (22-9-0, 8 KO's, 10 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, July 17, 2021
Fight Time: This will be on the main card, which begins at 10:00 p.m. EST.
Venue: T-Mobile Arena — Paradise, Nevada
Quarantillo vs Benitez Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 31 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Billy Quarantillo: (+172)
- Gabriel Benitez: (-215)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Quarantillo by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Quarantillo by Points: (N/A)
- Quarantillo by Submission: (N/A)
- Benitez by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Benitez by Points: (N/A)
- Benitez Submission: (N/A)
Quarantillo vs Benitez Prediction
UFC Vegas 31 Quarantillo-Benitez prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Billy Quarantillo (76%)
Method of Victory: Decision/Points (79%)
Quarantillo vs Benitez Betting Trends & Stats
- Billy Quarantillo lost to Gavin Tucker, by decision, in his most recent fight on Dec. 12, 2020.
- Gabriel Benitez defeated Justin Jaynes, by TKO, in his most recent fight on Dec. 5, 2020.
- Quarantillo averages 7.03 significant strikes landed per minute with a 64% accuracy rate.
- Benitez averages 4.38 significant strikes landed per minute with a 38% accuracy rate.
- Quarantillo averages 4.37 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 42% defense rate.
- Benitez averages 3.26 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 70% defense rate.
- Quarantillo has a 57% takedown defense rate.
- Benitez has a 56% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!