Purdue vs Wisconsin Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 10 Game (Cancelled)
*The Week 10 Purdue-Wisconsin matchup was canceled Tuesday morning, Nov. 3.
Purdue vs Wisconsin Week 10 Game Info
College Football Week 10
Purdue Boilermakers (2-0, 2-0 Big Ten) vs. No. 10 Wisconsin Badgers (1-0, 1-0 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 7, 2020
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Camp Randall Stadium – Madison, WI
Purdue vs Wisconsin Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: N/A
Odds to Win Big Ten: PUR: (+3500) | WIS: (+1200)
Purdue vs Wisconsin Expert Predictions
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Purdue: (6.3%) | Wisconsin: (93.7%)
Purdue vs Wisconsin Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Wisconsin defeated Purdue, 45-24, at home in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Nov. 23, 2019.
- Wisconsin is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Purdue.
- Wisconsin is 10-0 in the 10 head-to-head matchups against Purdue.
- Wisconsin is 14-1 in the 15 head-to-head matchups against Purdue.
- Wisconsin defeated Illinois, 45-7, at home in Week 1 before canceling its Week 2 matchup with Nebraska due to multiple positive COVID-19 tests between players and staff.
- Purdue defeated Illinois, 31-24, on the road in Week 2.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.