Purdue vs Nevada Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 1
Purdue Boilermakers (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Nevada Wolf Pack (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Friday, Aug. 30, 2019
Start Time: 9:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Mackay Stadium – Reno, NV
Purdue vs Nevada Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PUR: (-420) | NEV: (+320)
Spread: PUR: -11 (-110) | NEV: +11 (-110)
Total: 58 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PUR: 47% | NEV: 53%
Purdue vs Nevada Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Purdue defeated Nevada, 24-14, at home in West Lafayette, Indiana, in the lone meeting between these two programs on Sept. 24, 2016.
- Purdue is 1-0 in its lone all-time, head-to-head matchup against Mountain West opponents (vs. Nevada, 2016).
- Nevada is 1-4 in its five all-time, head-to-head matchups against Big Ten opponents.
- Purdue finished the 2018 season with a 6-7 record.
- Nevada finished the 2018 season with an 8-5 record.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.