Providence vs Xavier Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 23 College Basketball Game
By Duel Staff
The Wednesday slate in college basketball includes a matchup between the Providence Friars and the Xavier Musketeers.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this game.
Providence vs Xavier Point Spread
Providence is favored by 1.5 point over Xavier. Providence is -114 to cover the spread, with Xavier being -106.
Providence vs Xavier Over/Under
The over/under for the Providence versus Xavier game on February 23 has been set at 138.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Providence vs Xavier Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Providence vs. Xavier reveal Providence as the favorite (-130) and Xavier as the underdog (+1-8).
Providence vs Xavier Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Providence wins (65.3%)
Providence vs Xavier Betting Trends
- Providence has 14 wins in 25 games against the spread (ATS) this season.
- As 1-point favorites or more, the Friars are 8-9 against the spread.
- Out of 25 Providence games so far this year, 14 have gone over the total.
- Xavier has covered the spread 13 times in 26 games.
- The Musketeers have an ATS record of 4-2 as 1-point underdogs or more.
- Out of 26 Xavier games so far this year, 11 have gone over the total.
Providence vs Xavier Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Providence: (-130) | Xavier: (+108)
- Spread: Providence: -1.5 (-114) | Xavier: +1.5 (-106)
- Total: 138.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!