The Providence Friars are among the college basketball squads in action on Tuesday, versus the Virginia Cavaliers.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this matchup on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Providence vs UVA Prediction
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Providence Friars win (51.5%)
Providence vs UVA Point Spread
Providence is favored by 2.5 points (-108 to cover) in this matchup. Virginia, the underdog, is -112.
Providence vs UVA Over/Under
A total of 121.5 points has been set for the Providence-Virginia matchup on November 23, with the over available at -112 and the under at -108.
Providence vs UVA Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Providence vs. Virginia reveal Providence as the favorite (-146) and Virginia as the underdog (+122).
Providence vs UVA Betting Trends
- Providence is 5-2-0 against the spread (ATS) this year.
- As a 1.5-point favorite or greater, the Friars have two wins ATS (2-2).
- Providence has seen five of its five games go over the point total.
- Virginia has covered the spread four times in five games.
- The Cavaliers have two wins ATS (2-1) as a 1.5-point underdog or more this year.
- Virginia has had two games (out of seven) go over the total this season.
Providence vs UVA Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Providence: (-146) | Virginia: (+122)
- Spread: Providence: -2.5 (-108) | Virginia: +2.5 (-112)
- Total: 121.5 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!