College basketball's Sunday schedule includes the Providence Friars taking on the Georgetown Hoyas.
All the information you need is below, in order to make a smart wager on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Providence vs Georgetown Point Spread
Georgetown is a 6.5-point underdog against Providence. Georgetown is -110 to cover the spread, and Providence is -110.
Providence vs Georgetown Over/Under
Providence versus Georgetown, on February 6, has an over/under of 144, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Providence vs Georgetown Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Georgetown-Providence, Georgetown is the underdog at +215, and Providence is -265.
Providence vs Georgetown Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Providence wins (79.3%)
Providence vs Georgetown Betting Trends
- Providence has beaten the spread 13 times in 21 games.
- The Friars have an ATS record of 3-5 as 6.5-point favorites or more.
- This year, 11 of Providence's 21 games have gone over the point total.
- Against the spread, Georgetown is 8-12-0 this season.
- As a 6.5-point underdog or more, the Hoyas have two wins ATS (2-4).
- Georgetown has seen 12 of its 20 games go over the point total.
Providence vs Georgetown Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Providence: (-265) | Georgetown: (+215)
- Spread: Providence: -6.5 (-110) | Georgetown: +6.5 (-110)
- Total: 144 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!