Princeton vs Yale Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 13 Ivy League Championship
NCAA basketball action on Sunday includes the Princeton Tigers taking on the Yale Bulldogs.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this game, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Princeton vs Yale Point Spread
Princeton is favored by three points against Yale. Princeton is -110 to cover the spread, while Yale is -110.
Princeton vs Yale Over/Under
A combined point total of 142.5 has been set for Princeton-Yale on March 13, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
Princeton vs Yale Moneyline
Princeton is the favorite, -154 on the moneyline, while Yale is a +128 underdog.
Princeton vs Yale Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Princeton wins (68.7%)
Princeton vs Yale Betting Trends
- Princeton has beaten the spread 12 times in 28 games.
- The Tigers are 9-9 as 3-point favorites or more.
- This year, 17 of Princeton's 28 games have hit the over.
- Against the spread, Yale is 12-15-0 this year.
- As a 3-point underdog or more, the Bulldogs have one win ATS (1-5) this season.
- Out of 29 Yale games so far this year, 13 have gone over the total.
Princeton vs Yale Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Princeton: (-154) | Yale: (+128)
- Spread: Princeton: -3 (-110) | Yale: +3 (-110)
- Total: 142.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)