The college basketball schedule on Sunday includes the Princeton Tigers facing the Harvard Crimson.
Before you place your bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Princeton vs Harvard Point Spread
Princeton is favored by 3 points (-110 to cover) in this matchup. Harvard, the underdog, is -110.
Princeton vs Harvard Over/Under
The over/under for the Princeton versus Harvard game on February 27 has been set at 141.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Princeton vs Harvard Moneyline
Harvard is a +126 underdog on the moneyline, while Princeton is a -152 favorite.
Princeton vs Harvard Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Princeton wins (63.9%)
Princeton vs Harvard Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), Princeton is 12-12-0 this year.
- The Tigers have an ATS record of 9-9 as 2-point favorites or more.
- This season, 16 of Princeton's 25 games have gone over the point total.
- Harvard's record against the spread is 9-11-1.
- The Crimson are 5-2 as 2-point underdogs or greater.
- There have been 10 Harvard games (out of 24) that went over the total this season.
Princeton vs Harvard Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Princeton: (-152) | Harvard: (+126)
- Spread: Princeton: -3 (-110) | Harvard: +3 (-110)
- Total: 141.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!