Princeton vs Dartmouth Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 12 College Basketball Game
By Duel Staff
Saturday's slate in college basketball includes a matchup between the Princeton Tigers and the Dartmouth Big Green.
Here's what you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Princeton vs Dartmouth Point Spread
Dartmouth is a 6.5-point underdog against Princeton. Dartmouth is -104 to cover the spread, and Princeton is -118.
Princeton vs Dartmouth Over/Under
A total of 140.5 points has been set for the Princeton-Dartmouth matchup on February 12, with the over available at -110 and the under at -112.
Princeton vs Dartmouth Moneyline
Dartmouth is a +255 underdog on the moneyline, while Princeton is a -320 favorite.
Princeton vs Dartmouth Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Princeton wins (77.9%)
Princeton vs Dartmouth Betting Trends
- Princeton has nine wins in 21 games against the spread (ATS) this season.
- As 6.5-point favorites or more, the Tigers are 3-3 against the spread.
- This season, 15 of Princeton's 21 games have hit the over.
- Dartmouth's record against the spread is 10-8-0.
- As 6.5-point underdogs or greater, the Big Green are 5-3 against the spread.
- This year, nine of Dartmouth's 19 games have gone over the point total.
Princeton vs Dartmouth Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Princeton: (-320) | Dartmouth: (+255)
- Spread: Princeton: -6.5 (-118) | Dartmouth: +6.5 (-104)
- Total: 140.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-112)
Bet $5 to win $280 on either team to win Super Bowl 56!