Portland State vs Washington State Week 2 Game Info
Week 2 College Football Game
Portland State Vikings (0-1, 0-1 Away) vs. Washington State Cougars (0-1, 0-1 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 11, 2021
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Martin Stadium – Pullman, WA
Portland State vs Washington State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PRST: (+1600) | WSU: (-6000)
Spread: PRST: +31.5 (-112) | WSU: -31.5 (-108)
Total: 65.5– Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PRST: (N/A) | WSU: (N/A)
Portland State vs Washington State Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Portland State: (4.5%) | Washington State: (95.5%)
Portland State vs Washington State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Washington State is 2-1 straight up in three head-to-head matchups against Portland State.
- Washington State defeated Portland State, 24-17, in their last meeting on Sept. 5, 2015.
- Portland State is 8-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- Washington State is 1-7 ATS in its last eight games.
- Portland State is 0-9 straight up in its last nine road games.
- Washington State is 16-4 straight up in its last 20 home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.