Pittsburgh vs Michigan State Bowl Game Info
2021 College Football Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl
No. 12 Pittsburgh Panthers (11-2) vs. No. 10 Michigan State Spartans (10-2)
Date: Thursday, December 30, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Mercedes-Benz Stadium – Atlanta, GA
Pittsburgh vs Michigan State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PITT: (+116) | MSU: (-142)
Spread: PITT: +2.5 (-105) | MSU: -2.5 (-115)
Total: 56 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Pittsburgh vs Michigan State Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Pittsburgh Panthers win (52.4%)
Pittsburgh vs Michigan State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Michigan State is 6-0-1 in seven all-time head-to-head matchups against Pittsburgh.
- Michigan State defeated Pittsburgh, 17-13, in their last meeting on Sept. 15, 2007.
- Pittsburgh is 8-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- Michigan State is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games as the favorite.
- The total has hit the over in 14 of Pittsburgh's last 20 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Michigan State's last five games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.