Cover Photo: Getty Images
Pistons vs Pacers Game Info
Detroit Pistons (39-37, 14-24 Away) vs. Indiana Pacers (45-32, 28-10 Home)
Date: Monday, April 1, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Bankers Life Fieldhouse – Indianapolis, IN
Pistons vs Pacers Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DET: (+192) | IND: (-230)
Spread: DET: +5.5 (-110) | IND: -5.5 (-110)
Total: 205 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: DET: 49% | IND: 51%
Pistons vs Pacers Betting Trends & Stats
- Detroit is 5-0-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Detroit is 17-8 straight up in its last 25 games.
- Detroit is 1-6 straight up in its last seven road games.
- Indiana is 1-7 straight up in its last eight games.
- The total has gone under in nine of Indiana's last 13 games.
Pistons vs Pacers Prop Bet
All Pistons-Pacers betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook
- Andre Drummond Total Points: Under 18.5 (-102) – Drummond will likely see increased shot attempts with Blake Griffin ruled out tonight, but he has a really tough match up with Myles Turner. Turner is currently leading the NBA in blocks per game (BPG) with 2.70, and he's the anchor of an Indianapolis Pacers' defense that only surrenders 44.8 points per game (PPG) in the paint, which is No. 4 in the NBA.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.