Pirates vs Reds Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 7
The Pittsburgh Pirates will take on the Cincinnati Reds in MLB action on Saturday.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this game.
Pirates vs Reds Game Info
- Pittsburgh Pirates (10-13) vs. Cincinnati Reds (3-22)
- Date: Saturday, May 7, 2022
- Time: 12:35 PM ET
- Venue: Great American Ball Park -- Cincinnati, Ohio
Pirates vs Reds Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PIT: (-118) | CIN: (+100)
- Spread: PIT: -1.5 (+128) | CIN: +1.5 (-154)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Pirates vs Reds Probable Starting Pitchers
The Pittsburgh Pirates will give the start to JT Brubaker (0-2, 1.69 ERA) looking for win No. 1 on the season, and the Reds will counter with Connor Overton.
Pirates vs Reds Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Reds win (63.0%)
Pirates vs Reds Moneyline
- Pittsburgh is the favorite, -118 on the moneyline, while Cincinnati is a +100 underdog despite being at home.
Pirates vs Reds Spread
- The Reds are at +1.5 on the runline against the Pirates. The Reds are -154 to cover the spread, and the Pirates are +128.
Pirates vs Reds Over/Under
- Pirates versus Reds, on May 7, has an over/under of 8.5, with the over being -120 and the under -102.
Pirates vs Reds Betting Trends
- The Pirates have come away with two wins in the three contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- Pittsburgh has been listed as a favorite of -118 or more on two occasions this season and won both games.
- Pittsburgh's games have gone over the total in nine of their 23 opportunities.
- The Reds have won 14.3% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (3-18).
- Cincinnati has gone 3-18 when playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of -100 or longer (14.3%).
- Cincinnati has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 23 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 13 of those games (13-9-1).