The Sunday schedule in the MLB includes a matchup between the Pittsburgh Pirates and the Cincinnati Reds.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Pirates vs Reds Game Info
- Pittsburgh Pirates (47-73) vs. Cincinnati Reds (47-71)
- Date: Sunday, August 21, 2022
- Time: 1:35 PM ET
- Venue: PNC Park -- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Pirates vs Reds Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PIT: (-120) | CIN: (+102)
- Spread: PIT: -1.5 (+168) | CIN: +1.5 (-205)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Pirates vs Reds Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Pittsburgh Pirates looking to Zach Thompson (3-9), and Mike Minor (1-10) getting the nod for the Cincinnati Reds.
Pirates vs Reds Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Pirates win (52.5%)
Pirates vs Reds Moneyline
- Pittsburgh is the favorite, -120 on the moneyline, while Cincinnati is a +102 underdog on the road.
Pirates vs Reds Spread
- The Pirates are favored by 1.5 runs at home against the Reds. The Pirates are +168 to cover the spread, while the Reds are -205.
Pirates vs Reds Over/Under
- A total of 8.5 runs has been set for the Pirates-Reds game on August 21, with the over available at -104 and the under at -118.
Pirates vs Reds Betting Trends
- The Pirates have been favorites in 15 games this season and have come away with the win nine times (60%) in those contests.
- Pittsburgh has a mark of 8-3 in contests where bookmakers favor them by -120 or better on the moneyline.
- Pittsburgh's games have gone over the total in 53 of their 118 opportunities.
- The Reds have won 37.9% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (33-54).
- Cincinnati is 30-51 (winning just 37% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +102 or longer.
- Cincinnati has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 56 times this season for a 56-55-3 record against the over/under.