Cover Photo: Getty Images
Pirates vs Nationals Game Info
Pittsburgh Pirates (6-5, 2-3 Away) vs. Washington Nationals (6-5, 2-3 Home)
Date: Friday, April 12, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Nationals Park – Washington, D.C.
Pirates vs Nationals Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PIT: (+158) | WAS: (-184)
Spread: PIT: +1.5 (-134) | WAS: -1.5 (+114)
Total: 8 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PIT: 21% | WAS: 79%
Starting Pitcher: PIT: Trevor Williams (1-0, 2.25 ERA) | WAS: Patrick Corbin (0-0, 3.75 ERA)
Pirates vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats
- Pittsburgh is 5-2 straight up in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Pittsburgh's last five road games.
- Washington is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- Washington is 5-2 straight up in its last seven games.
- The total has gone over in eight of Washington's last nine games at home.
Pirates vs Nationals Prop Bet
All Pirates-Nationals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Lead After Fifth Inning: Pittsburgh Pirates (+182) – The Pirates are starting Trevor Williams tonight, and he's gotten off to a great start this season. Williams has posted a 2.25 ERA through two starts thus far, and he's already racked up nine strikeouts in 12 innings pitched. He also proved highly effective against the Washington Nationals last season, with a 2.53 ERA in his two starts against them in 2018. If Williams maintains this kind of performance once again Friday, he could give the Pirates an opportunity to jump out to an early lead.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.