Pirates vs Dodgers Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Pirates vs Dodgers Game Info
Pittsburgh Pirates (12-11, 6-4 Away) vs. Los Angeles Dodgers (16-11, 9-4 Home)
Date: Friday, April 26, 2019
Time: 10:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Dodger Stadium – Los Angeles, CA
Pirates vs Dodgers Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PIT: (+150) | LAD: (-174)
Spread: PIT: +1.5 (-142) | LAD: -1.5 (+120)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PIT: 18% | LAD: 82%
Starting Pitcher: PIT: Chris Archer (1-1, 2.74 ERA) | LAD: Hyun-Jin Ryu (2-1, 3.10 ERA)
Pirates vs Dodgers Betting Trends & Stats
- Pittsburgh is 0-5 straight up in its last five games.
- Pittsburgh is 1-6 straight up in its last seven games against the Dodgers.
- The Dodgers are 8-3 straight up in their last 11 games.
- The Dodgers are 6-0 straight up in their last six home games against Pittsburgh.
Pirates vs Dodgers Prop Bet
All Dodgers-Cubs betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Inning Total Runs: 0 Runs (-120) – Friday night's matchup features two starting pitchers who are both enjoying solid starts to their season. Chris Archer will be on the mound for the Pittsburgh Pirates, and he has a 2.74 ERA through four starts this season. Meanwhile, Hyun-Jin Ryu will start for the Dodgers, and he has a 3.10 ERA through his four starts. If both pitchers maintain their excellent starts thus far, this game could be scoreless after the first inning.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.