Cover Photo: Getty Images
Pirates vs Braves Game Info
Pittsburgh Pirates (30-36, 17-18 Away) vs. Atlanta Braves (38-29, 18-15 Home)
Date: Wednesday, June 12, 2019
Time: 7:20 p.m. EST
Venue: SunTrust Park – Cumberland, GA
Pirates vs Braves Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PIT: (+186) | ATL: (-220)
Spread: PIT: +1.5 (-108) | ATL: -1.5 (-108)
Total: 9 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PIT: 21% | ATL: 79%
Probable Pitcher: PIT: Mitch Keller (0-1, 13.50 ERA) | ATL: Mike Soroka (7-1, 1.38 ERA)
Pirates vs Braves Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in four of the last five matchups between these teams.
- The total has hit the over in 18 of Pittsburgh's last 25 games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Atlanta's last five home games.
- Atlanta is 5-0 straight up (SU) in its last five games.
Pirates vs Braves Stats
- Mitch Keller is 0-1 with a 13.50 ERA in in his lone road start.
- Mike Soroka is 4-2 with a 2.31 ERA in six career home starts.
- Pittsburgh is averaging 4.30 runs per game this season (No. 20 in the MLB).
- Atlanta is averaging 5.12 runs per game this season (No. 11 in the MLB).
Pirates vs Braves Prop Bet
All Pirates-Braves betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Mike Soroka - Strikeouts: Under 5.5 (-144) — Soroka has failed to reach this strikeout total in each of his last two home starts. Pittsburgh also averages the seventh-fewest strikeouts per game, at just 8.42.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.