Phoenix Mercury vs Los Angeles Sparks WNBA Odds, Lines, Start Time and Prop Bet
By Zach Brunner
Mercury vs Sparks Game Info
Phoenix Mercury (11-10, 4-8 Away) vs. Los Angeles Sparks (13-8, 7-2 Home)
Date: Thursday, Aug. 8, 2019
Start Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Staples Center – Los Angeles, CA
Mercury vs Sparks Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHO: (+220) | LOS: (-280)
Spread: PHO: +6.5 (-110) | LOS: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 152.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Mercury vs Sparks Betting Trends & Stats
- Phoenix is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in it is last five games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Phoenix's last 12 games.
- Los Angeles is 8-3 ATS in its last 11 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Los Angles' last six games.
Mercury vs Sparks Prop Bet
All Mercury-Sparks betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Mercury) Total Points: Under 73.5 (-120) — The Sparks' defense has been the best in the league over the past five games, limiting their opponents to just 71.2 points per game (PPG). The Mercury average just 71.5 PPG on the road this season (81.7 PPG at home). Phoenix also looks to be shorthanded, with four players listed as out or doubtful, while Briann January is also questionable.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.