Phillies vs Mets Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread & Prediction for MLB Game
Phillies vs Mets Game Info
Philadelphia Phillies (19-16, 5-7 Away) vs. New York Mets (18-22, 8-11 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 6, 2020
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Citi Field – New York, NY
Phillies vs Mets Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (+136) | NYM: (-156)
Spread: PHI: +1.5 (-164) | NYM: -1.5 (+138)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (+104) | Under: (-128)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): PHI: (66%) | NYM: (34%)
World Series Odds: PHI: (+3300) | NYM: (+4600)
Phillies vs Mets Probable Pitchers
Phillies: Aaron Nola (4-2, 2.45 ERA)
Mets: Jacob deGrom (2-1, 1.76 ERA)
Phillies vs Mets Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Philadelphia Phillies
Over/Under: Over 7
Phillies vs Mets Betting Trends
- The Mets defeated Philadelphia yesterday, 5-1.
- The total has hit the under in four of Philadelphia's last five games.
- Philadelphia is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games against the Mets.
- The total has hit the over in four of the Mets' last six games.
- The total has hit the under in four of the Mets' last five games against Philadelphia.
Phillies vs Mets Stats
- Philadelphia is averaging 5.40 runs per game this season (No. 5 in MLB).
- Philadelphia is surrendering 5.11 runs per game this season (No. 21 in MLB).
- The Mets are averaging 4.55 runs per game this season (No. 19 in MLB).
- The Mets are surrendering 4.85 runs per game this season (No. 16 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.