Phillies vs Mets Game Info
Philadelphia Phillies (73-68, 32-37 Away) vs. New York Mets (72-69, 38-28 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 8, 2019
Time: 1:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Citi Field – New York, NY
Phillies vs Mets Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (+172) | NYM: (-200)
Spread: PHI: +1.5 (-124) | NYM: -1.5 (+106)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PHI: 17% | NYM: 83%
Probable Pitcher: PHI: Vince Velasquez (6-7, 4.80 ERA) | NYM: Noah Syndergaard (10-7, 3.97 ERA)
Phillies vs Mets Betting Trends
- Philadelphia is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five road games against the Mets.
- Philadelphia is 6-1 ATS in its last seven games overall.
- The total has hit the over in four of the Mets' last five home games against Philadelphia.
- The total has hit the over in four of the Mets' last five games overall.
Phillies vs Mets Stats
- Philadelphia is averaging 4.87 runs per game this season (No. 14 in MLB).
- The Mets are averaging 4.84 runs per game this season (No. 15 in MLB).
- Vince Velasquez is 2-4 with a 3.99 ERA in 10 career starts against the Mets.
- Noah Syndergaard is 6-3 with a 3.97 ERA in 12 career starts against Philadelphia.
Phillies vs Mets Prop Bet
All Phillies-Mets betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Michael Conforto (+280) — Michael Conforto has hit a total of 29 home runs this season. He hits better against right-handed pitchers, like Velasquez, smacking 23 home runs with a .543 slugging percentage (versus .391 against lefties). In 16 at-bats against Velasquez, Conforto has also hit three home runs with a .938 slugging percentage.
FanDuel Sportsbook is now live in PA! New users get a risk free bet up to $500. Claim your offer today.