Phillies vs Dodgers Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Saturday, June 1
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Phillies vs Dodgers Game Info
Philadelphia Phillies (33-24, 13-13 Away) vs. Los Angeles Dodgers (39-19, 23-7 Home)
Date: Saturday, June 1, 2019
Time: 10:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Dodger Stadium – Los Angeles, CA
Phillies vs Dodgers Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (+194) | LAD: (-230)
Spread: PHI: +1.5 (-112) | LAD: -1.5 (+104)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PHI: 20% | LAD: 80%
Probable Pitcher: PHI: Cole Irvin (2-1, 5.60 ERA) | LAD: Clayton Kershaw (5-0, 3.46 ERA)
Phillies vs Dodgers Betting Trends & Stats
- Philadelphia is 3-10 straight up in its last 13 road games against Los Angeles.
- The total has hit the under in five of Philadelphia's last six games played in June.
- Los Angeles is 7-1 straight up in its last eight home games.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Los Angeles' last 11 games.
Phillies vs Dodgers Prop Bet
All Phillies-Dodgers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Clayton Kershaw Strikeouts: Under 5.5 (+140) – Kershaw hasn't displayed the kind of strikeout stuff that made him a perennial Cy Young Award candidate this year, especially not in his most recent starts. Despite his impressive 5-0 record on the season, the lefty ace has recoded six or more strikeouts in just one of his last four starts.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.