Phillies vs Cubs Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 24
By Duel Staff
The Philadelphia Phillies are among the MLB squads busy on Sunday, up against the Chicago Cubs.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this game.
Phillies vs Cubs Game Info
- Philadelphia Phillies (49-45) vs. Chicago Cubs (37-57)
- Date: Sunday, July 24, 2022
- Time: 12:05 PM ET
- Venue: Citizens Bank Park -- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Phillies vs Cubs Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHI: (-120) | CHC: (+102)
- Spread: PHI: -1.5 (+140) | CHC: +1.5 (-170)
- Total: 10 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Phillies vs Cubs Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Philadelphia Phillies looking to Bailey Falter, and Drew Smyly (2-5) answering the bell for the Chicago Cubs.
Phillies vs Cubs Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Phillies win (62.6%)
Phillies vs Cubs Moneyline
- The Phillies vs Cubs moneyline has Philadelphia as a -120 favorite, while Chicago is a +102 underdog on the road.
Phillies vs Cubs Spread
- The Cubs are at +1.5 on the runline against the Phillies. The Cubs are -170 to cover the spread, and the Phillies are +140.
Phillies vs Cubs Over/Under
- The over/under for the Phillies versus Cubs contest on July 24 has been set at 10, with -102 odds on the over and -120 odds on the under.
Phillies vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The Phillies have been victorious in 31, or 53.4%, of the 58 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Philadelphia has a win-loss record of 20-17 when favored by -138 or better by oddsmakers this year.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 49 of their 95 opportunities.
- The Cubs have won 38.5% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (25-40).
- Chicago is 18-24 (winning 42.9% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +118 or longer.
- Chicago has had an over/under set by bookmakers 94 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 41 of those games (41-45-8).