Cover Photo: Getty Images
Phillies vs Brewers Game Info
Philadelphia Phillies (30-21, 12-11 Away) vs. Milwaukee Brewers (29-23, 17-10 Home)
Date: Saturday, May 25, 2019
Time: 4:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Miller Park – Milwaukee, WI
Phillies vs Brewers Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (+106) | MIL: (-124)
Spread: PHI: +1.5 (-164) | MIL: -1.5 (+140)
Total: 9.5– Over: (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PHI: 32% | MIL: 68%
Probable Pitcher: PHI: Jake Arrieta (4-4, 3.77 ERA) | MIL: Jhoulys Chacin (3-5, 4.65 ERA)
Phillies vs Brewers Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the over in five of Philadelphia's last six games.
- Philadelphia is 6-2 straight up in its last eight games.
- Philadelphia is 4-1 straight up in its last five games when playing on the road against Milwaukee.
- Milwaukee is 2-4 straight up in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Milwaukee's last six games against Philadelphia.
- Milwaukee is 7-2 straight up in its last nine games at home.
Phillies vs Brewers Prop Bet
All Phillies-Brewers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Ryan Braun: To Hit a Home Run (+430) – Braun returned to the Brewers' lineup on Friday, after missing the previous game with a sore knee. His opponent on Saturday is Jake Arrieta, a pitcher that Braun has three home runs against in 33 at-bats. Arrieta has also given up half of his home runs on the road this season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.