Phillies vs Braves Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Wednesday, September 18
Phillies vs Braves Game Info
Philadelphia Phillies (77-72, 34-37 Away) vs. Atlanta Braves (93-59, 47-29 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Sept. 18, 2019
Time: 7:20 p.m. EST
Venue: SunTrust Park – Cumberland, GA
Phillies vs Braves Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (+144) | ATL: (-166)
Spread: PHI: +1.5 (-146) ATL: -1.5 (+124)
Total: 10.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PHI: 15% | ATL: 85%
Probable Pitcher: PHI: Zach Eflin (8-12, 4.20 ERA) | ATL: Julio Teheran (10-9, 3.50 ERA)
Phillies vs Braves Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in four of Philadelphia's last five games.
- Philadelphia is 4-2 straight up in its last six games against Atlanta.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Atlanta's last 15 games.
- Atlanta is 13-5 straight up in its last 18 games.
Phillies vs Braves Stats
- Philadelphia is averaging 4.86 runs per game this season (No. 13 in MLB).
- Atlanta is averaging 5.33 runs per game this season (No. 6 in MLB).
- Zach Eflin is 2-3 with a 4.45 ERA in six career starts against Atlanta.
- Julio Teheran is 9-8 with a 3.92 in 25 career appearances (24 starts) against Philadelphia.
Phillies vs Braves Prop Bet
All Phillies-Braves betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Zach Eflin - Strikeouts: Over 3.5 (-144) – Zach Eflin hasn't been a great source of strikeouts this season, with 117 Ks in 143 2/3 innings pitched, but this total could be a bit low. The Phillies' starter has fanned at least five hitters in back-to-back starts, and he's averaging 4.67 Ks per game over his last three starts.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.