Phillies vs Braves Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Sunday, June 16
By David Hayes
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Phillies vs Braves Game Info
Phildelphia Phillies (39-31, 16-17 Away) vs. Atlanta Braves (41-30, 21-16 Home)
Date: Sunday, June 16, 2019
Time: 1:20 p.m. EST
Venue: SunTrust Park – Cumberland, GA
Phillies vs Braves Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (+138) | ATL: (-160)
Spread: PHI: +1.5 (-140) | ATL: -1.5 (+118)
Total: – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PHI: 36% | ATL: 64%
Probable Pitcher: PHI: Cole Irvin (2-1, 5.48 ERA) | ATL: Mike Foltynewicz (1-5, 6.02 ERA)
Phillies vs Braves Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in each of Philadelphia's last five road games.
- Philadelphia is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Atlanta.
- The total has hit the over in each of Atlanta's last five home games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Atlanta's last five games overall.
Phillies vs Braves Stats
- Cole Irvin has never faced the Braves in his MLB career.
- Mike Foltynewicz has a 3.28 ERA and 6-3 record in 13 career appearances (12 starts) against the Phillies.
- The Phillies are averaging 4.93 runs per game this season (No. 15 in MLB).
- The Braves are averaging 5.23 runs per game this season (No. 8 in MLB).
Phillies vs Braves Prop Bet
All Phillies-Braves betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Atlanta Braves) Total Runs: Over 5.5 (+104) – The Braves have one of the best offenses in the league this season, and they've been hot lately too. Atlanta is averaging 6.67 runs per game over its last three contests, and the Braves are facing Cole Irvin, who has given up 4.5 runs per game over his last two appearances.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.