Cover Photo: Getty Images
Charles Schwab Challenge Tournament Info
Date: May 23 - May 26, 2019
First Tee Time: Thursday, May 23 at 8 a.m. EST
Location: Colonial Country Club – Fort Worth, TX
Course Stats: Par 70 (7,209 Yards)
Defending Champion: Justin Rose
PGA Tour Odds for Charles Schwab Challenge
All betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline (Best Odds):
- Justin Rose (+950)
- Jon Rahm (+1300)
- Jordan Spieth (+1300)
- Rickie Fowler (+1300)
- Francesco Molinari (+1700)
- Xander Schauffele (+1700)
- Paul Casey (+2400)
- Bryson DeChambeau (+2900)
- Tony Finau (+2900)
Charles Schwab Challenge Betting Trends & Stats
- Sixteen of the top 30 golfers in the FedExCup Standings will be teeing it up at Colonial Country Club this week.
- Only two of the last 10 winners have held the 54-hole lead.
- Ten holes on the course have a scoring average above par.
- Zach Johnson is a two-time winner of this event.
- Jordan Spieth won this event in 2016 and has never missed a cut in six starts at Colonial.
Charles Schwab Challenge Prop Bet
All Charles Schwab Challenge prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook
- Jordan Spieth to Finish in Top-5 (+420) – Spieth had a strong showing at last week's PGA Championship, finishing T-3. As mentioned above, Spieth is a former winner of this event and has never missed the cut in six tries here. Playing in his home state of Texas, coupled with the momentum from his solid play at the PGA Championship, we should expect another great outing from Spieth this week.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.