Peru vs Colombia Prediction, Odds, Line, Spread, Time & How to Watch Copa America Match on FanDuel Sportsbook
Peru vs Colombia Match Info & Start Time
2020-21 Copa America — Third Place
Peru vs. Colombia
Date: Friday, July 9, 2021
Start Time: 8:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Estádio Nacional Mané Garrincha — Brasília, Brazil
Peru vs Colombia Spread & Odds
All Copa America betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Peru: (+370) | Colombia: (-140) | DRAW: (+240)
Spread: Peru: +1 (+100) | Colombia: -1 (+220)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-132)
Team to Score the First Goal: Peru: (+185) | Colombia: (-190) I NO GOALS: (+900)
Peru vs Colombia Prediction & Expert Pick
All Copa America expert picks and predictions are according to Infogol.
Total Goals: Under 2.5
Peru vs Colombia Betting Trends & Stats
- Peru defeated Colombia, 2-1, in their last head-to-head meeting on June 20, 2021.
- Peru lost to Brazil, 1-0, in its most recent Copa America match on July 5, 2021.
- Colombia lost to Argentina, 1-1 (3-2 on penalties), in its most recent Copa America match on July 6, 2021.
- Peru is 3-1-2 (W-D-L) in the 2021 Copa America.
- Colombia is 2-1-3 (W-D-L) in the 2021 Copa America.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!