Penn vs Yale Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
Penn vs Yale Basketball Game Info
Pennsylvania Quakers (13-10, 5-5 Ivy) vs. Yale Bulldogs (20-6, 8-2 Ivy)
Date: Friday, Feb. 28, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: John J. Lee Amphitheater – New Haven, CT
Penn vs Yale Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PENN: (+350) I YALE: (-470)
Spread: PENN: +8.5 (-110) I YALE: -8.5 (-110)
Total: 140 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PENN: (N/A) I YALE: (N/A)
Odds to Win 2020 NCAAM National Championship: PENN: (N/A) I YALE: (+12000)
Penn vs Yale Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Penn vs Yale Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Penn defeated Yale, 69-61, at home in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 15, 2020.
- Penn is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Yale.
- Yale is 5-5 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Penn.
- Penn is 7-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- Yale is 14-6 ATS in its last 20 games.
- Penn lost to Harvard, 69-65, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 22.
- Yale defeated Columbia, 83-65, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 22.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.