Penn State vs Ohio State Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 13
No. 8 Penn State Nittany Lions (9-1, 6-1 Big Ten) vs. No. 2 Ohio State Buckeyes (10-0, 7-0 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 23, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Ohio Stadium – Columbus, OH
Penn State vs Ohio State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PSU: (+690) | OSU: (-1050)
Spread: PSU: +19 (-110) | OSU: -19 (-110)
Total: 58 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PSU: 70% | OSU: 30%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: PSU: (+20000) | OSU: (+175)
Penn State vs Ohio State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Ohio State defeated Penn State, 27-26, on the road in the most recent meeting between these programs on Sept. 29, 2018.
- Ohio State is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Penn State.
- Ohio State is 8-2 (including one vacated win) in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Penn State.
- Penn State defeated Indiana, 34-27, at home in Week 12.
- Ohio State defeated Rutgers, 56-21, on the road in Week 12.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.