NCAA basketball action on Friday includes the Penn State Nittany Lions playing the Northwestern Wildcats.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important info about this game, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Penn State vs Northwestern Point Spread
Northwestern is listed as an underdog by 1.5 points (-110 odds), and Penn State, the favorite, is -110 to cover.
Penn State vs Northwestern Over/Under
The over/under for the Penn State versus Northwestern matchup on February 25 has been set at 127, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Penn State vs Northwestern Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Northwestern-Penn State, Northwestern is the underdog at +102, and Penn State is -122.
Penn State vs Northwestern Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Penn State wins (57.5%)
Penn State vs Northwestern Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), Penn State is 13-11-0 this year.
- The Nittany Lions are 3-5 as 2-point favorites or more.
- Penn State has seen nine of its 24 games go over the point total.
- Against the spread, Northwestern is 13-13-1 this year.
- The Wildcats are 5-5-1 as 2-point underdogs or more.
- Out of 26 Northwestern games so far this season, 16 have gone over the total.
Penn State vs Northwestern Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Penn State: (-122) | Northwestern: (+102)
- Spread: Penn State: -1.5 (-110) | Northwestern: +1.5 (-110)
- Total: 127 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!