Penn State vs Michigan State Basketball Game Info
No. 22 Penn State Nittany Lions (16-5, 6-4 Big Ten) vs. No. 16 Michigan State Spartans (16-6, 8-3 Big Ten)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 4, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Breslin Center – East Lansing, MI
Coverage: Big Ten Network
Penn State vs Michigan State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PSU: (N/A) | MSU: (N/A)
Spread: PSU: +8.5 (-110) | MSU: -8.5 (-110)
Total: 143.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PSU: (80%) I MSU: (20%)
Odds to Win 2020 NCAAM National Championship: PSU: (+5000) I MSU: (+1500)
Penn State vs Michigan State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Penn State: 11.4%
Michigan State: 88.6%
Penn State vs Michigan State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Michigan State defeated Penn State, 71-56, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 13, 2019.
- Michigan State is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Penn State.
- Michigan State is 9-1 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Penn State.
- Penn State is 3-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games against Michigan State.
- Michigan State is 7-0 ATS in its last seven home games.
- Penn State defeated Nebraska, 76-64, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 1.
- Michigan State lost to Wisconsin, 64-63, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 1.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.