Penn State vs Michigan Basketball Game Info
Penn State Nittany Lions (13-5, 3-4 Big Ten) vs. Michigan Wolverines (11-6, 2-4 Big Ten)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 22, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Crisler Center – Ann Arbor, MI
Penn State vs Michigan Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PSU: (+175) | MICH: (-220)
Spread: PSU: +5 (-110) | MICH: -5 (-110)
Total: 147.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PSU: 33% | MICH: 67%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: PSU: (+4700) | MICH: (+3000)
Penn State vs Michigan Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Penn State: 33.5%
Penn State vs Michigan Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Penn State defeated Michigan, 75-69, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 12, 2019.
- Michigan is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Penn State.
- Michigan is 8-2 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Penn State.
- The total has hit the over in five of Penn State's last seven games.
- Michigan is 12-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last 18 games against Penn State.
- Penn State defeated then-No. 21 Ohio State, 90-76, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 18.
- Michigan lost to Iowa, 90-83, on the road in its most recent game on Friday, Jan. 17.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.