Penn vs Old Dominion Basketball Game Info
Pennsylvania Quakers (2-4, 0-2 Neutral) vs. Old Dominion Monarchs (2-3, 0-2 Neutral)
Date: Sunday, November 21, 2021
Time: 12:30 p.m. EST
Venue: The HTC Center — Conway, SC
Penn vs Old Dominion Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PENN: (-105) | ODU: (-114)
Spread: PENN: +1.5 (-120) | ODU: -1.5 (-102)
Total: 129.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: PENN: (N/A) | ODU: (N/A)
Penn vs Old Dominion Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Old Dominion Monarchs win (56.2%)
Penn vs Old Dominion Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- This is the first all-time head-to-head matchup between Penn and Old Dominion.
- Penn is 1-4 straight up in its last five games against a Conference USA opponent.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Penn's last 10 games.
- Old Dominion is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Old Dominion's last 10 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.