Pelicans vs Rockets Game Info
New Orleans Pelicans (20-29, 10-14 Away) vs. Houston Rockets (30-18, 16-7 Home)
Date: Sunday, Feb. 2, 2020
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Toyota Center – Houston, TX
Pelicans vs Rockets Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NOP: (+172) | HOU: (-205)
Spread: NOP: +5 (-110) | HOU: -5 (-110)
Total: 246 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NOP: 53% | HOU: 47%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: NOP: (+21000) | HOU: (+1500)
Pelicans vs Rockets Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in six of New Orleans' last seven road games.
- New Orleans is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six road games.
- Houston is 3-7 ATS in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Houston's last five games.
Pelicans vs Rockets Stats
- New Orleans is averaging 115.2 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 6 in the NBA).
- New Orleans is surrendering 117.1 PPG this season (No. 28 in the NBA).
- Houston is averaging 118.7 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NBA).
- Houston is surrendering 114.7 PPG (T-No. 24 in the NBA).
Pelicans vs Rockets Prop Bet
All Pelicans-Rockets betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Russell Westbrook - Points: Over 30.5 (-110) — Russell Westbrook has improved his production every month as a Rocket, and much of this has been due to the amount of shots he taken. He shot attempts have risen each month, averaging 16.5 shots attempted per game back in October, compared to 25.3 during January. This has resulted in Westbrook averaging 32.5 points per game during January, and he has gone over this point total in seven of his last eight games, including each of the past four outings.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.