Pelicans vs Mavericks Game Info
New Orleans Pelicans (26-35, 14-16 Away) vs. Dallas Mavericks (37-25, 16-14 Home)
Date: Wednesday, March 4, 2020
Time: 9:30 p.m. EST
Venue: American Airlines – Dallas, TX
Pelicans vs Mavericks Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NOP: (+205) | DAL: (-250)
Spread: NOP: +6 (-110) | DAL: -6 (-110)
Total: 238.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NOP: 45% | DAL: 55%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: NOP: (+21000) | DAL: (+3600)
Pelicans vs Mavericks Betting Trends
- New Orleans is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of New Orleans' last 10 games.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Dallas' last 13 games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Dallas' last 10 games against New Orleans.
Pelicans vs Mavericks Stats
- New Orleans is averaging 116.1 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 4 in the NBA).
- New Orleans is surrendering 117.2 PPG this season (No. 27 in the NBA).
- Dallas is averaging 116.4 PPG this season (No. 3 in the NBA).
- Dallas is surrendering 110.4 PPG (No. 15 in the NBA).
- New Orleans lost to the Minnesota Timberwolves, 139-134, at home in its most recent game on Tuesday, March 3.
- Dallas lost to the Chicago Bulls, 109-107, on the road in its most recent game on Monday, March 2.
Pelicans vs Mavericks Prop Bet
All Pelicans-Mavericks betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Luka Doncic - Points: Under 29.5 (-106) — While this is a great match for Luka Doncic, facing a poor defensive team on the second leg of a back-to-back, scoring 30 points is still a high bar to reach. Doncic has scored 30 points just once over his past five contests, and much of this is due to improved production from Kristaps Porzingis. Over his past 11 games, Porzingis is averaging 27.3 PPG, which is up from his season average of 19.2. Luka, meanwhile, is averaging just 23.0 PPG over his last four games, which is down from his season average of 28.5 PPG.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.