Pelicans vs Clippers Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game
By Larry Rupp
Pelicans vs Clippers Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
New Orleans Pelicans (4-5, 2-2 Away) vs. Los Angeles Clippers (7-4, 3-2 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 13, 2021
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: STAPLES Center — Los Angeles, CA
Pelicans vs Clippers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NO: (+245) | LAC: (-300)
Spread: NO: +7.5 (-112) | LAC: -7.5 (-108)
Total: 218 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NO: (38%) | LAC: (62%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: NO: (+12000) | LAC: (+600)
Pelicans vs Clippers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Pelicans vs Clippers Betting Trends
- New Orleans is 8-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games against the Clippers.
- The total has hit the over in four of New Orleans' last five games.
- The Clippers are 2-6 ATS in their last eight home games.
- The total has hit the over in four of the Clippers' last six games against New Orleans.
- New Orleans lost to Charlotte, 118-110, in its most recent game on Jan. 8, 2021.
- The Clippers defeated Chicago, 130-127, in its most recent game on Jan. 10, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.